| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Caracas in May is fairly hot at 23.2 °C (73.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.8 °C (83.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.6 °C (67.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in May is 9.2 °C (16.6 °F).
- The weather in May is dryish with rain occasionally. Just 80mm (3.1in) of H2O is deposited across an average of 12 days.
- The heavens above Caracas are reasonably fine having an average of a detectable 6:23 of beaming sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:29 long and the longest day is 12:41 long with an average length of 12:35.
- There are approximately 6:05 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 51.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 48.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Caracas May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Caracas, Venezuela
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Caracas:
- Willemstad, Curaçao - 295.5 kms (183.6 miles) NW
- Coro, Venezuela - 322.2 kms (200.2 miles) WNW
- Maiquetia, Venezuela - 15.6 kms (9.7 miles) NW
- Maracaibo, Venezuela - 530.3 kms (329.5 miles) W
- Maracay, Venezuela - 88.3 kms (54.9 miles) WSW
- Barquisimeto, Venezuela - 270.6 kms (168.1 miles) W
- Mene Grande, Venezuela - 449.7 kms (279.5 miles) W
- Acarigua, Venezuela - 278.2 kms (172.8 miles) WSW
- Guanare, Venezuela - 353.2 kms (219.5 miles) WSW
- Merida, Venezuela - 516.7 kms (321.1 miles) WSW
- San Fernando De Apure, Venezuela - 295 kms (183.3 miles) SSW
- Pto.Carreno, Colombia - 486.6 kms (302.4 miles) S
- Puerto Ayacucho, Venezuela - 549.1 kms (341.2 miles) S